Top 10 Favorite Vacations
I love, love,love to travel with family and friends. Here go my favorites using the “Six Word Memoir” approach.
- Pensacola Beach: Waves of sun and seafood smiles
2. Big Bend: Desolate hikes intrigue 4 adventurous boys.
3.Yosemite: Heavenly balance connects green with gray.
4. Gubbio, Italy: Pasta, gelato, wine paint our walks.
5.New York City: Stage lights amid millions of stories.
6. Granada, Spain: Palace of mystery joins summer souls.
7. New Orleans: Jazzy bursts of decadently spicy times
8. Hawaii: Sun-shaded eyes sip umbrella-clad cocktails.
9.Haciendas Las Trancas, Mexico: Free-time, fiesta, food fireworks for friends!
10. Neal’s Cabins on Frio River: Kids share frigid splashes of drama!
Laignappe: Keller Camp at Indian Village: Diggin’ sand bar Good Times, Cha!
What are your favorite vacation spots??